For Thanksgiving, Sam and I join his family at his grandparents house. This year I decided to try and make Monkey bread to bring for dessert! Sam has been begging for me to make it since we received the recipe from a friend at our wedding.
For the bread you will need:
2 large cans of Pillsbury rolls (not the flaky kind!)
1. Grease the bunt pan
2. Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a bowl
3. Mix 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a bowl
4. Cut the rolls in to 6 sections and roll into balls.
5. Dunk each ball into the butter and cover with sugar.
6. Fill the bunt cake pan only 3/4 of the way with balls.
7. Mix together 2/3 cup brown sugar and 1/4 cup melted butter
8. Add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. Pour mixture over sugar balls
10. Put in the oven at 350 for 35 minutes.
11. Take out – flip into pan and enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!